UNCONVENTIONAL Episode #6 - Gemini Ferrie
Friday again! This week's episode is all about <3 LOVE. Care of my amazing guest Gemini Ferrie Rosegold Miller.
You should watch this 50 minute video if:
- you're struggling to make the decision to take time off, like radical time off
- you're in the process of redefining yourself
- you weren't born in the USA, but you live here now
- you love Latina women and their passion
- you're curious about or fully embrace WOO-WOO spiritual faery stuff
- you've ever been told you're "too much," you feel "too much," or you dream "too much"
- you identify as a HIGH FEELER, empath, or are someone who is deeply compassionate
- you've experienced suicidal thoughts
You can also watch this video on YouTube. Gemini and I talk mental health, radical self care, and deciding to play an entirely different game.
I applaud Gemini for her absolute vulnerabilty in telling her story. Please brace yourself for real talk on suicide and please honor her story and for sharing with such raw-ness by being mindful with your comments.
Connect with Gemini on Facebook or on lovecoachforwomen.com (don't read too much into her domain - she is SO. MUCH. MORE than a love coach for women) :)
Recorded May 21 2020